"Evangelism" is not an end in itself...a hard "task" to be accomplished or a merit badge to be earned. It is the inevitable outworking of passionate love. Football fans (pick your team) don't need much coaching to share their zeal. A doting grandfather barely needs more than a nudge to break out his multipanel picture wallet of his grandchildren. A glowing bride-to-be is only too eager to show off her ring and gush about the love of her life. If Jesus is WHY we are alive and we're building an active history with Him through the miracles we see Him doing in our lives, then it would take a straight jacket and mouth gag to keep us from overflowing with what we've heard with our ears, touched with our hands and seen with our eyes.
- Modern Evangelism—Food for Thought
- Sharing Christ With Others…
- Evangelism Jesus' Style
- "The Word of YOUR Testimony"
- The Harvest
- Death Brings Supernatural Life
- Agree to Disagree? NOT!!/All Affection Belongs to JESUS! Still More!
- Will You Marry Jesus?
- Introducing Jesus at Work
- Spread the Word
- Gift of "Evangelist" Discussion
- Heart to Take Away the Enemy's Ground!
- The Woman At the Well and Us
- A Tree From a Pile of Rocks
- Accept His Invitation: "Tadpole to Butterfly"!
- Who Is Jesus Christ?
- Helping Others Come to Salvation
- Bust Open the Smelling Salts to Set Captives Free