For some "family" generates thoughts of warm fuzzies and holiday get-togethers. For others it means having the same last name and that recognizable little dimple. But almost universally the family unit is deeply cherished and violently protected. But how does Jesus define who our family is? Does God really expect us to make our physical family our number one priority in love and devotion? Jesus defined what family should be and how to view who our "mothers, brothers, sisters" are (Mark 3:33-35, 10:30).
- Physical Phamily
- And Again, Who Is Your FAMILY? Holidays, "Families," Morphine, LSD...
- Physical Family Relationships
- Who is Your "Family"?
- "Profit Centers"
- Agree to Disagree? NOT!!/All Affection Belongs to JESUS! Still More!
- Bringing the Home into the Church
- Who Is My Family? (Part 1)
- Who Is My Family? (Part 2)
- Don't Leave Home Without Him
- Friends and Family, In Love with Jesus, Around the World
- True Family in the View of an Early Christian
- A Hundred Mothers and Fathers...Yet, Order IN The House
- HOW Did Jesus Focus on the Family?