Holiness is not primarily about "never sinning" or "being perfect," but about a mindset and a vision for what a life devoted to Jesus is all about (see in particular the link to the recording "This ONE THING I Do," below). God has so much he wants to accomplish through us but so few who are willing to be set apart completely for His use alone. Let's never lower the standard and accept a cultural definition of christianity that doesn't require everything from us, even our very lives. Jesus said that it would (Luke 14: 25-33).
- Not "How Happy", But "How Holy"
- Holiness: To See God!
- Admonition: To Be a Holy Man
- Forceful Men and Women
- Fire and ReBirth
- Say No to Ungodliness
- A Revolution Without Dancing...
- Releasing Jesus
- This ONE THING I Do
- Where Will It All Go, In Your Life?
- For Him?
- Grin and Give Your Gifts to Jesus
- Has Jesus Passed This Way?
- I Am Set Apart as Holy to the LORD
- Plucking out your eye?!