A Light Has Dawned
The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.
This story, set in the day and culture of AD 30, is the story of Messiah, as still today--a person, not a 'doctrine.' Jesus' Call and Life radically touched and impacted each member of the family of Simon, a fisherman who came to be known as Peter.
- A Note to the Reader
- Chapter 1 - The Day Dawns
- Chapter 2 - Good Tidings
- Chapter 3 - They Loved to Think of Him
- Chapter 4 - Though I Have Fallen
- Chapter 5 - Who Has Believed?
- Chapter 6 - He Will Reign
- Chapter 7 - Invited!
- Chapter 8 - Seems Right!
- Chapter 9 - A Fire Kindled
- Chapter 10 - He Took Away My Fears
- Chapter 11 - He Gladdens the Hearts
- Chapter 12 - Choose For Yourselves
- Chapter 13 - Shine in Our Hearts
- Chapter 14 - He Causes Men to Stumble
- Chapter 15 - Unless You Forsake All
- Chapter 16 - He Will Teach Us His Ways
- Chapter 17 - He Performs Wonders
- Chapter 18 - A Light Has Dawned!