Exponential Evil, Exponential Bride
Fair Warning: Some of the topics discussed here are for a mature listener who isn't afraid of, nor bigoted for OR against an honest discussion of our culture and the future of the world and of Jesus and His Bride. Headlines, movies, news stories non-stop on the topic... Is it not fair to just discuss for a few moments amongst the mature how to view it all and what role Jesus would play in the middle of "a wicked and perverse generation" - as He Himself called it? We are not worried. :) All will be Well. :)
"I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch. The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow. You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord’s hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God. No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the Lord will take delight in you, and your land will be married. As a young man marries a young woman, so will your Builder marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you. I have posted watchmen on your walls; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give Him no rest till He establishes His Bride and makes her the praise of the earth."
Download Entire MP3 Album | File size: 24.23MB
- Moral Decay
- The Last Sin
- Shamelessness Towards Darkness
- Jesus IS Coming Back for a Prepared Bride
- No Fear! Go For It!
- Calibrate to What God Says
- Last Sin Bringing People into the Valley of Decision
- Jesus' Blood Can Wash Any Sin
- Be Watchful of a Drunk Of Course
- Driven by Lust and Insecurity
- Who Will the Battle be Against?
- Relax: No Striving
- Standing on the Hood of the Car
- Care and Openings Present Themselves
- You Must Invade with Truth
- Sing Hallelujah to the Lord
- Shine Jesus Shine!
- A Trojan Horse to Open the Door
- Princesses and Beautiful Hearts and Things