10 The Plumb Line
Ever wonder why 98% of the Christian assemblies, whether non-denominational, denominational, or 'house churches'... are often wracked with confusion, disharmony, shallowness, heart-breaking leaven, and domineering men (or women) who have no clue--not to mention a revolving door after the 'honeymoon' period is over? What does it look like when we let JESUS build HIS church, instead of building one 'for' Him?
- Apostolic Foundations and Apostolic Patterns
- Three Units of Corporate Christian Life
- Do Apostles Really Exist Today?
- What Good Are They, Anyway?
- What They Are... And What They Ain’t!
- Unmerited, Sovereignly-Distributed Gifts
- Territories: The Apostolic Wedge
- Christ Circulates Among the Lampstands
- The Cost of Going All the Way With God
- Do We Need "Church Planters"?
- Foundational Gifts: Organic vs. Organizational Authority
- Equipping vs. Edifying vs. Intimacy?
- 4,000 Gifts? No... FORTY THOUSAND GIFTS!
- Discern His Body: A Window Into Life and Blessing
- Gifts and the Authority of the Body