Save the Twinkle in Your Eye for Him
“What has stripped the seeming beauty from these idols of the earth? Not the sense of right or duty, but the sight of Nobler Birth. Not the crushing of those idols, with its bitter pain and smart, but the beaming of His Beauty, the unveiling of His Heart. ‘Tis the look that melted Peter, ‘tis the face that Stephen saw, ‘tis the heart that wept with Mary, can alone from idols draw. Draw, and win, and fill completely till the cup o’erflow the brim; What have we to do with idols, who have companied with Him?” (author unknown)
Unscripted life in Christ...
Download Entire MP3 Album | File size: 31.68MB
- Reading Wilberforce: Judged by the Word of God
- Reading Wilberforce: A Single Eye is Required
- Reading Wilberforce: Affections of the Heart
- Reading Wilberforce: "Decent Selfishness"
- Merely a Preference or Idolatry?
- Renounce the Twinkle for Other Things
- Recalibrating about Worldliness
- Stop the Ooo La La
- Sensitive to God and Others
- Obedience to God or to a Preference?
- Addicted to "Feeling Good"?
- Say Thank You and Move On
- One Game, Not Two
- Nothing Has Mastery Over Us
- Make Us More Like You