Women's Role in God's Family
Beauty, Order, Protection, Fullness, Giftedness and Fruitfulness for Jesus
A look at women's role in the Church according to Father's heart without the faulty view of seeing women as second class citizens that robs them of their inheritance and robs Jesus' Body of the gifts they can offer and without any 'women's rights' stuff. There is NO doubt that our Father has a Plan of distinct but equal roles of men and women, as surely as man was created from dust and woman from the man's rib. This book gives you a picture of God's Lady! Fully expressing the Spirit of the Living God, as a woman, amongst God's People. God's ways are Wonder-full.
- Understanding What the Apostle Said About Women in Gatherings
- Meetings: Where Do Women Fit In?
- On "Women's Role"
- Spousal, Employer, or Governmental "Authority"
- Some Practical Questions About Men's and Women's Roles
- Externals or the Heart?
- Head Coverings? Or Just COVERING?
- Question about Head Covering
- Your Own Oil
- Marriage Perspectives and Objectives
- Working it Out, TOGETHER... in the Midst of Immaturity
- Fragrant Women: To Him and Him Alone, Then With Two or Three With Jesus
- Wives, Boys, and Toys
- Difference Between Male and Female
- Thoughts about Relationships
- Kingdom Beauty
- Protected And Within The Walls
- "Single" Sisters in the Workplace
- Women In Men's "Workplace"
- Female/Male Stuff
- "Chivalry" is Not Dead
- Are You a Male or a Female?