Jesus' Blood, Faith, and Great Exploits
There is a relationship between Hebrews 10 and 11 that has a spectacular implication for our lives. Hebrews 10 gives us a glimpse of the covenant pre-Jesus which is basically sin and blood. Hebrews 11 shows us that Jesus' blood paved the way for our sins to be forgiven and remembered no more. We become His adopted children through faith in His blood. Because of this forgiveness, great exploits are a result as we go forth boldly in utter submission and humility by faith in His blood to accomplish His will.
Download Entire MP3 Album | File size: 23.40MB
- Hebrews 10: What is the Connection?
- Hebrews 11: By Faith
- What was it Really About?
- Two Topics or One?
- The Blood Gives Us Command Presence
- Not Macho but Utter Submission
- A Case Study: The Twelve Spies
- Rules of the Household to Empowered by the Spirit
- Celebrate Wearing His Name
- We Know the Ending!
- Childlike Anticipation